Beginning November 27, this Advent Series will take a look at how living in God’s economy of grace and justice is the antithesis of the life-threatening addiction to money, success, exclusion and looking out for ourselves. The chimes of the clock-tower bells in Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol” provide a wake -up call for Ebenezer Scrooge and turn him from his resentment, fear and isolation. Just as God’s presence was born anew into this world, we too can be born anew, woken up and redeemed into renewed life, joy, passion, generosity, humility and love.
Join us each week!
- December 4 ~ The Remembrance of Christmas Past: Hope from Heartbreak
- December 11~The Greatest Gift
- December 18~Accepting Christ’s Invitation
- December 24~Christmas Eve at 5 & 10pm Join us for Special Music, Carols, Scripture, and Candlelight
- December 25~God Bless Us-Every One!
God has pulled the powerful down from their thrones and lifted up the lowly. God has filled the hungry with good things….Luke 1